Oxycheq 18# Mach V wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eric Sedletzky

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Very little use, like new condition.
I bought it as a demo and display wing and it's only been used about a dozen times. It just doesn't have enough lift for the cold water I dive in or people trying out plates.

I don't plan to dive in warm water anytime soon.
I may as well sell it to somebody who can use it.

$195 or best offer
Buyer pays shipping

PM me here for further info.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    410.4 KB · Views: 153
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    408.5 KB · Views: 107
I have no need for my wing setup because i dive singles in warm water. would you trade for my dual super wing if you pay shipping? I think thats a good trade your way. I also have a classic wing for sale/trade.

I have no need for my wing setup because i dive singles in warm water. would you trade for my dual super wing if you pay shipping? I think thats a good trade your way. I also have a classic wing for sale/trade.

Oh, no thanks, I have another Oxycheq 40# M5 wing I use which works fine for singles. I only dive singles anymore.

Thank you very much anyway though.

Dam if id not just buy a HOG 32# wing id grab this unless this is MUCH easier to travel with...

There probably isn't enough weight difference between the two to make it worth it.

ZKY - You're right about the weight difference.

Do you think that we should tell Oren that he's suppose to DEFLATE his wing before he packs it??? :wink: :shocked2:

Last edited:
just double checking - does this wing require a single tank adaptor (with non-oxycheq wing)?
thanks

This wing has the little ribs that help hold the tank in place as seen in the first pic.
No Single Tank Adaptor required.

Jim Breslin

This wing has the little ribs that help hold the tank in place as seen in the first pic.
No Single Tank Adaptor required.

Jim Breslin

i saw the ribs. what i'm really asking is - does this wing have slots for the tank straps (i think they are called cam bands). If my memory serves me right - there used to be a very low profile warm water wing (maybe oxycheq) with no slots for cam bands, so STA was required.

That was probably the very first version of the Mach V wing - they only had 11" center holes. All Mach V wings now have cam band slots including this one (see first pic)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom