Own Your Own Dive Shop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScubaSteve62

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have everything you need to get started. I've been teaching out of my home for 27 years and I'm ready to retire. First buyer with $15000 and you get it all. Inventory, repair parts, training aids, enough gear for 6 divers, 9cfm 5000psi MaxAir Compressor, auto drains, auto shut off with 260hrs, 1800cf air bank, 3 fill whips and plumbing for remote fill location.

made your above link clickable for others to make it easier.

All your photo's are dated "This photo was taken on January 1, 2000 using a SeaLife DC300/DC310. "

Maybe you just didn't set the date on the camera when you put batteries in it and that's the default date. Otherwise those pics are REALLY OLD. just sayin'....

Thanks Mike. No, they're not that old. Took them today. Put the batteries in, point and shoot, whala. No biggie.

I'm interested. PM me. Do you have an inventory list that you could send?

Would entertain reasonable offers. If anyone is interested or would like more info just PM me.

I can't imagine that there isn't someone out there who would like to have their own dive operation. With everything you need here for the cost of a used car.

I couldn't come up with even 2/3 of the $15k but I'm intrested in the inventory particularly the compressor system and banks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom