Out of the Blue Private Villas - Small La Laguna Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

manhattandiver

Contributor
Reaction score
Has anyone stayed at Out of the Blue Private Villas on Small La Laguna Beach or seen the property first hand? I'm visiting PG in early May and am debating between staying there or at Atlantis (which I stayed at in 2003 and was quite nice). Any input is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

We stayed in a 1br apartment last april and loved it, we're going back for a few days this year. The studio apartments are much cheaper but we sprang for the 1br and loved it. The only downside I can think of is there are a few steps up as its set on the hill. Oh and a bit patchy with getting the room serviced daily. But the apartment itself was fabulous, lots of space, a well equipped kitchen (which for us was great, we cooked breakfast each morning), a tv and dvd player, lots of space to chill out and take in the views. It's really private- like having your own place rather than staying at a hotel. The pool area was small but really nice too. I guess in summary- highly recommend it! :D Welcome to PM me if you have any questions.

Mslise, thanks very much for the information. I just booked with them. Will let you know how it goes.

Lots of steps. No private elevators or bellboys. Try tackling them after four San Miguels at the Point late at night with no assistance at hand. Right next to decent food at Portofino and Deep Blue.

Back
Top Bottom