Our Scuba Tags "in the wild" - post a photo of your tags on your gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aquanex

Co-Owner of YourBagTag.com
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
We have made personalized and custom scuba name/ID tags for thousands of divers and over 200 dive shops and resorts around the world. One of our favorites things to see - photos of your tags on you and your gear "in the wild".

Here are a few examples to get you started...

In the image below, Lisa is showing us both the full color emergency info BCD name tag AND a custom tag we made for her beach clean up - that tag was given to over 250 divers.
SOS-Name-Tag.jpg

_DSC0025 copy.jpg

IMG_1034.jpg

I would send you a copy of my GI dog tags complete with the tooth cut out ..But you didn't acknowledge then the first time around ...

By the way FYI Korea police action was a long time ago-- it took years out of our lives. Most Americans "Thank us for our Service" but not you.....

I would send you a copy of my GI dog tags complete with the tooth cut out ..But you didn't acknowledge then the first time around ...

By the way FYI Korea police action was a long time ago-- it took years out of our lives. Most Americans "Thank us for our Service" but not you.....

Hi Sam,
This forum/message area is for the Q & A around the tags that are manufactured by YourBagTag - not others. Always happy to hear about other solutions but that is not the primary purpose of this area.

Now about "thanking you for your service" - like yourself, I gave almost 7 years of my life in service to this country and I am proud of it but I don't rub in the faces of others nor do I expect you to "thank me for my service". I served because I was grateful to the men and women who served before me -- that would be you. So my "thank you for your service" was giving you and the American people, almost 7 years of my life.

Hi Sam,
This forum/message area is for the Q & A around the tags that are manufactured by YourBagTag - not others. Always happy to hear about other solutions but that is not the primary purpose of this area.

Now about "thanking you for your service" - like yourself, I gave almost 7 years of my life in service to this country and I am proud of it but I don't rub in the faces of others nor do I expect you to "thank me for my service". I served because I was grateful to the men and women who served before me -- that would be you. So my "thank you for your service" was giving you and the American people, almost 7 years of my life.
Nicely done.

I will thank you both for your service.
Aquanex, can you upload our own artwork, or is there just limited images that can be used?

Last edited:
I will thank you both for your service.
Aquanex, can you upload our own artwork, or is there just limited images that can be used?

Francesca, you are most welcome. It was my honor.

We can do some artwork on the plastic tags - it depends on the detail and size of the artwork. We have options, we would just need to see the artwork and I can let you know. The mermaid tag you see in the very first comment block is a very detailed example of something we originally did from the customers artwork and then I asked for her permission to use the design as one of our "standard" images. One caveat, the artwork has to be good enough - ready to print for us to be able to do at the listed cost. If we have to spend an hour getting the artwork ready, we would have to adjust the price. If you send me the artwork, I could tell you from looking at it if it can be done.

Thanks Aquanex, My daughter is the artist so I will see what she wants to do. The mermaid is darn cute too!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom