For Sale Otter Atlantic HD Drysuit New in Box

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tomcatbubba

Trimix Instructor | Master Instructor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hi all, I'm done diving for a bit due to some ongoing health issues, so I'm offloading some of my gear, including my most recent purchase a custom Otter Atlantic HD Drysuit.

The suit is brand new, in box, still with the hanging tags. I order back in the Spring, but with the backup at the Otter factory in UK, I just received the suit, and man it is killer, definitely the nicest and most well made drysuit I have owned.

I had it custom made and my dimensions are 6'1" 200 pounds, 32 inch inseam, size 10/11 boots, 33 inch arm, 17 inch neck, and I wear a 44 inch dinner jacket. So if you are an XL on the sizing chart and close to my dimensions, this would be a great fit.

The options I ordered are attached turbo boots, Kubi ring seals and gloves, balanced pee valve, neoprene neck trim with SiTec removable seal, and Apeks valves. The suit comes with a custom bag which doubles as a changing pad, inflator hose, XL hood and Kubi ring carrying case.

I paid over $3500 with VAT and shipping, I'm selling for $2500 with free shipping to the lower 48. Pics attached, please ask any questions.

Regards,
Jon

Attachments

• IMG_4377.jpg
    IMG_4377.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_4378.jpg
    IMG_4378.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_4382.jpg
    IMG_4382.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 151