For Sale OTS Guardian FFM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
0A8012E2-8491-4151-A498-414F2A0FE2F2.jpeg
FFB6B46D-3AC9-44BE-86CB-5949B8D2C85E.jpeg
DB31F81E-96C1-4F5D-851D-3F0953278728.jpeg
I am selling my OTS Guardian FFM. I purchased it less than two months ago and used it on one dive trip to Cozumel. Everything worked as expected. I was able seal the mask and equalize easily, and the glass never fogged.

I purchased this mask because I thought it would increase my enjoyment and relaxation under water. The problem is it cut my dive time literally in half. I was always the first guy back on the boat and had to wait about 30 minutes for everyone else to finish. I’m sure with practice it will get better, but I’m a fair weather diver and really only dive on vacation, so I won’t get a whole lot of practice time and decided to return to a regular mask and regulator.

The mask comes with the original box, carrying case, wrench, assorted nose pieces, mask, regulator, and quick start guide.

I realize this is my first post and some of you may be leary, but I am a real person looking to sell my mask to someone that will enjoy it.

I am asking $600 and the buyer will pay shipping based on an estimate from the USPS website to your zip code. I am located in Tahlequah, OK so if anyone local purchases it, we can meet and save on shipping.

I have a few more pictures if you are interested.

If you have any questions please ask. I’ll be happy to answer them.

Thanks for reading.
Don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom