OTS Guardian FFM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know the OTS AGA which seems to be very similar to the Guardian can. We use it when we go into pipes and confined areas. It's the the same system we use when running the Kirby hardhat helmet also.

Most hooka type units that provide surface air use regulators that are set for an intermediate pressure of 70 psi versus 120-145 psi.

We use the guardian with surface supplied air at the Florida Aquarium

If you read the gffm manual it says they don't recommend it, you might void the warranty .

If you read the gffm manual it says they don't recommend it, you might void the warranty .

Not finding that in my manual- what page are you looking at?

Yes, the Guardian can be used with surface supplied air. We provide masks for numerous public safety agencies and commercial dive teams that use our hardwire comms in addition to using an umbilical with air from above. If you have anymore questions, feel free to email me with any questions and I'll be able to answer you them faster as I check that every day.

V/R,

Andy Nelson
Sales & Training Representative
Underseas Systems International dba
Ocean Technology Systems
Phone: (714) 754-7848 Ext. 106
Mobile: (949) 705-7739
Ocean Technology Systems

Back
Top Bottom