Sold! OTS Guardian FFM 1-1/2 years remaining on warranty Price reduced $595.

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gbeasley

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
OTS Guardian FFM. In new condition. Sells for $899 + tax. Still has 1-1/2 years left on warranty. Confirmed with OTS that warranty is transferable with a copy of my original invoice. Used one day for 2 dives. It's not for me. I still prefer a normal face mask. $695. I just noticed that I never removed the inside lens protector so it's pristine. Shipping $25 in CONUS.
Eyewear kit available for additional $60. Currently $109.

Attachments

• OTS -1.jpg
    OTS -1.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 125
  • OTS 2.jpg
    OTS 2.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 84
Is your mask still for sale?

I’ve been interested in picking up a OTS Guardian for some time. I bought a used AGA Divator a few years ago but I’m eager to try out a Guardian.

Is your mask still for sale?

I’ve been interested in picking up a OTS Guardian for some time. I bought a used AGA Divator a few years ago but I’m eager to try out a Guardian.
In case I'm not checking here often enough, text me at 843-200-3037

I can do $575 shipped. I don't have an original box. It came in its storage bag inside a standard shipping box from Dive Right in Scuba. my Paypal account is gbeasley@sc.rr.com. I leave on a 10 day Caribbean cruise Monday morning Dec 5 and return Dec 15. Text me so we can communicate quicker. 843-200-3037

Dive Right in Scuba said you'll need the original receipt to get warranty work. I've included it. It was originally backordered but paid for in Dec 2021. I received it in March. They supposedly changed the 2 year warranty start date to the received date.

Greetings! Is your Guardian still available? I just looked at an identical kit in a FL shop — hoping to give it a shot for my wife’s TMJ. Cheers from DC!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom