O'Three Ri 2100 Neoprene Drysuit - Men's XXL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mj3dvfx

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi everyone.

For Sale, O'Three neoprene drysuit. Love this suit! It's been very well maintained and has proven to be very warm during those colder months of diving.

- Bought new in January 2011.
- Approx. 60 dives logged with it.
- Heavy duty zipper and neoprene seals are in excellent condition. --> see images below
- Attached thick soled boots. The boot pockets on this drysuit run a bit big to account for wearing layered socks and or booties.
- Aside from the rare neck burp letting a bit of water in I haven't had one leak to date.
- Apex valves (low profile)
- Very warm
- Two large thigh pockets with included d-rings and an extra pocket for wet notes or small slate.
- Suspenders
- Hyper Compressed Neoprene (not your normal neoprene drysuit)
- Separate Hood
- Black and Grey in color
- No foul odor! Like I said; it's been very well maintained so it doesn't have that strange odor some drysuits tend to get after extensive use.

More information about the company and drysuits:
Deep Diving Suits | Technical Drysuit | Cave Diving Dry Suit | 2.5mm | Fast Drying Dry Suits

My measurements.
- Height 6'6"
- Running Shoe size | 13"
- Inseam | 36"
- Weight | 255 lbs. when bought in Jan. 2011. Still fit great at 227 lbs. in April. 2013 (last time I used it).
- Arm Length | ~36" - 37"

Asking $550.00 obo. (shipping included).

Paypal accepted.

OthreeDrysuit-1.jpg OthreeDrysuit-5.jpg OthreeDrysuit-4.jpg OthreeDrysuit-7.jpg OthreeDrysuit-6.jpg OthreeDrysuit-8.jpg OthreeDrysuit-9.jpg OthreeDrysuit-2.jpg OthreeDrysuit-3.jpg

Attachments

• OthreeDrysuit-10.jpg
    OthreeDrysuit-10.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom