O'Three drysuit simulation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sbiriguda

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Some time ago I made a simulation for a Seaskin trilam drysuit purchase
Seaskin trilam drysuit purchase simulation
I discovered now that there is another British company that delivers custom made drysuits at a very competitive price
My first question would be... do you think overall O'three is better, similar or worse than Seaskin?
Thanks

I dive a crushed neoprene Othree and one of my buddies dives a trilam Seaskin. We were discussing the merits on a Channel tech dive this weekend and came to the conclusion that both were excellent. Obviously there are the individual benefits of neoprene and trilam, but as far as manufacturer is concerned, I've yet to find a disgruntled customer for either.

What I was amazed at was the price of the Seaskin. Apparently £700, custom made, fully loaded including Kubi dry gloves. Sounds like an absolute bargain, especially if you factor in exchange rate of £ against the $ and €.

Some time ago I made a simulation for a Seaskin trilam drysuit purchase
Seaskin trilam drysuit purchase simulation
I discovered now that there is another British company that delivers custom made drysuits at a very competitive price
My first question would be... do you think overall O'three is better, similar or worse than Seaskin?
Thanks
Look at how long OThree have been in the drysuit market. Consider some of the top dive teams who use their suits, example here and here. Their suits are extremely durable and well made. I can personally attest to their world class customer service. Their product and pedigree are top class.

My idea was to buy trilam, and unless I am mistaken O'three manufactures only crushed neoprene suits. Anyway I am still taking it into consideration...

My idea was to buy trilam, and unless I am mistaken O'three manufactures only crushed neoprene suits. Anyway I am still taking it into consideration...
They have a new trimlaminate model thats not on their website yet. I recommend you call them to get further details.

They have a new trimlaminate model thats not on their website yet. I recommend you call them to get further details.

Thank you very much cathal

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom