Other activities in Sabang

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Russ_UK

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
We stayed in Sabang for a few days earlier this year after our trip to Coron. We are coming back again early next year & only staying in Sabang this time for just over 2 weeks. We intend diving for @ 7 - 10 days, so what else is there to do & places to visit while we are in Sabang ? Any recommendations or should dos (or should not do lol) ? We can all ride motorbikes, so we'll hire some bikes for a few days - where should we go & are there any nice 'off road' routes we can use ?

Go to White Beach day or night. The nights can be fun with the entertainment. Rent a boat for a day and go island hopping and barbeque lunch. Sightseeing in Puerto Galera :) , actually its fun to walk around and have a drink by the marina.

check this link out Puerto Galera Sightseeing & Activities - Philippines

Just over a week now before I'm back in Sabang - any more ideas or recommendations for daytime activities & places to visit ?

Tamarraw falls is a nice excursion, and if you have bikes then you can travel around a bit.
Most folks seem to just hang out at the bars and watch sports.
I like to travel over past white beach to aninuan and get a kayak and do a snorkel/paddle trip, then hang at a kubo in the afternoon for merinda.
There is a walking club that takes trips up into the jungle, you can inquire about them at the full moon bar/restaurant in small lalaguna beach.
Don't forget to dive Verde Island, this is a must do trip. 1/2 day out to the island, absolutely fantastic.
You could take a walking trip out to the lighthouse for sunrise or sunset.
I like to walk over to big lalaguna twice a day to swim and eat at Cataquis. They will watch your stuff for you while you snorkel or go for a swim. They have pretty decent food and drinks.
Have fun.

Here are a couple more ideas as to what to do during your stay in Puerto Galera.
Paint ball games........target practice using real guns..........and go cart racing.... and of course renting motorbikes
such as the honda 200 cc, there are also automatic bikes for rent if you aren't comfortable with a clutch. I have my own dirt bike and have in the past taken out groups of bikers for a day tour around the island and do some off road.
If you are in Sabang come by my dive shop for a coffee and I'll show you around we are just next to Atlantis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom