Otg 38# wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cascadeskyline89

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Has anyone used the otg 38# wing? Is otg legit? It's $219 on their website and I can't find another wing in 38# or 40# close to that price. This is for diving singles in the pnw.

I'm curious also, although I noticed the 30lb wing doesn't have any cam band slots, which means it's not really suitable for my application (the 38lb does, but I'm not looking for that large of a wing).

Hard to go wrong, try one and let us know.

Thanks a good price.
I am not able to get a shipping estimate from them though..maybe a web glitch, maybe not. Maybe operator error. Any one else?

That price isn’t completely unheard of for a single tank wing:

It's on ebay for a little more as well as $50 shipping. Even at $300 shipped I'm considering unless there are other alternatives for a 38 to 40lb wing. I can't seem to find any.

I'll probably just bite the bullet and spend the $380 shipped on an xdeep 38 instead for peace of mind. I dunno. I'm cheap lmao

Subgravity has a 37lb wing (and a 44) in that price range.

I don't know about shipping, but there are sub-gravity dealers on SB

There are a few items I would not try to save money on, regulators and wings (BC's). How is OTG's customer service? How quickly will they send you a new wing if it fails?

I know, Halcyon is at the upper end of price, but when my 12 year old wing's outer shell failed I had a brand new wing at my house in 4 days......

After looking at their products it looks like they are or use the same suppliers as many know companies
if I needed a wing I would take a serious look at one.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom