For Sale Original Paralenz Dive Camera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CrumhornDiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Selling a used, original Paralenz for $475. This Paralenz is not the Paralenz+ for sale on most sites today but is a great camera nonetheless. It does have the aluminum end cap and comes with everything shown. It's an underwater camera rated to 250m. I have used it on about 100 dives and it works great. I tuck it away in my sleeve when entering/exiting the water, which works much better than handling a bigger camera or go pro. It can also be stowed in my sleeve or in a pocket during a dive. This camera has dynamic color correction and produces great images and especially videos with no extra work. I stopped taking photos and started just taking videos on all my dives a 2.7k. I download and can then just upload to wherever with no extra work. The camera comes with a single 64GB genuine SanDisk microSD card. It is more than enough space for 10 hours of underwater video. I have done nine hour-long dives before downloading the images and I didn't fill more than half the card. Free shipping in the continental U.S.
2019-02-22 14.10.02.jpg 2019-02-22 14.09.44.jpg 2019-02-22 14.09.14.jpg 2019-02-22 14.08.26.jpg 2019-02-22 14.08.12.jpg

Can't believe I missed that. $475. OP updated.

Selling a used, original Paralenz for $475. This Paralenz is not the Paralenz+ for sale on most sites today but is a great camera nonetheless. It does have the aluminum end cap and comes with everything shown. It's an underwater camera rated to 250m. I have used it on about 100 dives and it works great. I tuck it away in my sleeve when entering/exiting the water, which works much better than handling a bigger camera or go pro. It can also be stowed in my sleeve or in a pocket during a dive. This camera has dynamic color correction and produces great images and especially videos with no extra work. I stopped taking photos and started just taking videos on all my dives a 2.7k. I download and can then just upload to wherever with no extra work. The camera comes with a single 64GB genuine SanDisk microSD card. It is more than enough space for 10 hours of underwater video. I have done nine hour-long dives before downloading the images and I didn't fill more than half the card. Free shipping in the continental U.S.
View attachment 514026 View attachment 514027 View attachment 514028 View attachment 514029 View attachment 514030
Is your Paralenz still available?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom