Ordering from Yuzo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

midwestdvr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi. After months of procastination, I'm finally going to order a strobe and arms for my a70 set-up. It will cost approximately 800+ bucks. Was wondering, has anybody ever paid import duties when buying stuff from Yuzo? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

midwestdvr

Aloha MWD!

I have ordered a couple of items from Yuzo. They got here super fast and without having to pay duties.

:wink:
Lisa

I have also ordered from him a couple of times and never paid any import duties.
His service is prompt.

Off Topic but.....

Cool New Avatars Leesa and Gilligan :)

Thank you "fins" and "justleesa".

I wonder what the Post Office people think of it as I used it on my return address mailing labels and package shiping labels for the holidays?

Me, three.....I've ordered from Yuzo several times and have never paid any duties, fees, etc. Very quick delivery, too.

Oh yeah... cool avatars!

Thanks for all the info. Well, I finally did it. Just sent my hard earned cash thru paypal. Yuzo said he just got a shipment of D-2000 so finally went ahead and got one. Can't wait for it to get here. Now I just need to go on a dive vacation.

you could have got it sent thru me and I would have tested it for ya.:wink:...lol

midwestdvr:
Thanks for all the info. Well, I finally did it. Just sent my hard earned cash thru paypal. Yuzo said he just got a shipment of D-2000 so finally went ahead and got one. Can't wait for it to get here. Now I just need to go on a dive vacation.

Good job! All my orders from Yuzo have taken 3-4 days to get here!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom