ordered wrong color combo for TLS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mech

Contributor
Reaction score
When I ordered my TLS350 SS the salesman asked me what primary color and accent/piping color I wanted, so I told him I wanted Black and royal blue accent/piping.
I even asked him what this meant and was told a black suit with the royal blue in the center section and on the arm rings.
So today I look at http://www.dui-online.com/design/index.html and now realize I'm getting a black suit with several royal blue pin stripes.
I'm a big boy and don't blame him because for this kind of money I should have done some better research.
The thing is ....is that I think this is a nicer color combo than originally ordered and like the look.
I might just mess with him for fun though :wink: .

Mech,

There are a couple of options. From my understanding you can choose the suit color (black or navy), the piping color, AND the overlay color. There are three different options.

You can play with them here:
http://www.dui-online.com/dry_select_tls.html

When did you order yours and when is it supposed to be delivered?

Mark

I'm sure with DUI that you'll have at least another 6 months before your suit arrives...so I'd give it a shot of trying to get the color changed!!

oops...does that make me sound bitter?

Mark,
I ordered it on 11/12.
I called DUI a couple of days later and confirmed it would be black with some blue lines around the arms one down the zipper.
I could have changed the color (I changed to a Si-tech LP dump) but I kinda like the few stripes of blue look on a black suit.
opiniongirl,
6 MONTHS :) ???
They said 4-6 weeks.
Well it's going to be what it's going to be.
Bitter? No I don't see it.
I waited this long so a little bit more wont hurt to bad.
My 976 keeps me plenty warm below but with this cold spell we are having I'm not looking forward to those remaining wet surface intervals.
Andy

Back
Top Bottom