Order 109937

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Peter69_56

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Put in an order with you guys for a GoPro camera case order No. 109937 on 8/15/2014 10:03:07 PM $424.15

I have emailed you 4 times with no response. I then put in a dispute with PayPal due to a total lack of information and no response with you. I just escalated this for a decision.

You should have an alternate email system at least. If your site is down people can still communicate with you. Its just that I thought of Scuba Board now to write you an email. I do want the camera case but this year please and perhaps this month? Not in 10 years time! Please respond to Paypal immediately or you will lose the order.

I have one question "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING?"

You're going to want to pursue it another way, their rep was last on Scubaboard in December 2012.

You're going to want to pursue it another way, their rep was last on Scubaboard in December 2012.

I have tried their website email no luck. Now here, no luck.

So put in a dispute through Paypal to get my money back, this sucks.

Its like the order is lost in limbo for some reason. I cant contact them to get a response.

I have messaged 4 times on their site email, on here, asked paypal to contact them, got their email address from paypal regards their system and emailed there too. Still no response.

---------- Post added September 4th, 2014 at 07:07 PM ----------

If you don't log into the site and click "Contact Us" it then gives an email address so trying this one;

sales@golemgear.com

From sales@golemgear;

Your order from Golem Gear, Inc. with order number 109937 has been refunded.

From Paypal;
You have received a refund via PayPal in the amount of $424.15 USD

From lof@golemgear.com

I haven’t read the Scubaboard for over a year. sorry.
Your order was refunded.

Ok money back, thank you very much, however!

No explanation of what happened with the order. No reason why my emails were ignored. No reason why they ignored their own web email system.

I am amazed that after all this all I get is a basic "You got a refund". ???????????????

I did really want the camera case as it suited my needs. No offer to resort the order?

I am deafened by the silence

I'm having the same problem with two GoPro housings I ordered on Setp 3rd. At the time of purchase no info about the item being in backorder, just a 3-day Priority shipping, then got an e-mail that it was going to be 10 days delayed. 5 weeks later I don't know when I'm getting them, and no response to my e-mails asking for delivery update.

Their customer service in my opinion is very bad. After I cancelled my order through Paypal, they responded by telling me they are out of the country sorting the next shipment of cases etc. They said I was on the top of the list and would have gotten a case in a few weeks time. I now have a Recsea case which I was fortunate enough to get at a cheap price although brand new (ex prize).

The case from Golem looks like a good product, but their customer service sucks so bad. As I said to the rep who finally responded, an email or two and I could have waited happily.

As the saying goes, "good news travels fast, bad news travels faster"

They could have a great business but their lack of customer service may be their undoing.

It sounds like a horror story from Internet Halloween. I am glad to hear that at least you got your money back and found another product. :pumpkin:

Back
Top Bottom