Orcatorch D620V Canister Video Light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OrcaTorch dive light

Contributor
Reaction score
😍
Orcatorch D620V Canister Video Light is a high-performance underwater light designed for professional divers who require powerful and reliable lighting for cave diving, wreck diving, and other demanding underwater environments.
🤩
This canister light has a maximum output of 2700 lumens, providing bright in the darkest underwater environments.
😘
The light also comes with a reliable canister system that is designed to protect the batteries and other internal components from damage due to water pressure and other environmental factors.
👇
See more details by clicking below.
https://bit.ly/ot-dipndive-d620v

Attachments

• OrcaTorch D620V.png
    OrcaTorch D620V.png
    421.8 KB · Views: 34
Is this an advertisement?

Where does the mystery bit.ly link point? Some malware site?

It is a valid website. Visitors can see the page introducing things clearly. Not malware site.
Obfuscated URLs are dangerous and should be avoided by everyone. It is a significant danger for visitors.

What are you hiding?

Obfuscated URLs are dangerous and should be avoided by everyone. It is a significant danger for visitors.

What are you hiding?
I am hiding nothing. Visitors can see everything clearly when they click the link. Dangeous links always ask to enter account and password. But my link is not like that.

I am hiding nothing. Visitors can see everything clearly when they click the link. Dangeous links always ask to enter account and password. But my link is not like that.
Absolutely get that you aren’t a "threat". However, I treat any and all URL hiding websites as a serious security threat and will never click on them; furthermore it tarnishes the reputation of the organisation usin these insecure techniques.

Put it another way; how do I know that your link is OK without clicking on it?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom