Orange Park Florida Starbuck's Group A Class Act

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cacia

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
You people have made such a nice impact with your gifts of coffee, grinders, and treats to the MTT team in the Al Anbar province! The Marine advisor's receiving your multiple shipments of support, coffee, cards, and desserts are embedded on an Iraqi base, and, while they enjoy Chai with their Iraqi battalion, they really dig sharing java from home!

JB wanted me to thank you from the bottom of their hearts, and tell you that no matter what your politics, the lasting friendships being made will have a lasting impact.
The Marines and the Iraqi's sent a photo and note to the Starbuck's in Orange Park!

Aloha and thank you for your unconditional support.

P2240012-1.jpg

oops...a little big. My first photobucket try! thanks jam and dennis. i guess i need to resize stuff first.

Way to go, guys, thanks for the support for our troops and keep up the good work!

hey Chantal!...how about that? I corrected the size. I am a technical disaster.

Hope you are hanging in there. Thinking of you every day.

Excellent job, Catherine! You should be proud of yourself. If you've noticed, I haven't posted any photos. I'm a big chicken.

I'm doing fine, just not looking forward to two funerals, Thursday and Friday.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom