Orange Grove back to normal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stairman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Dove O.G yesterday.Basin vis,cavern and cave are excellent.Flow is up as well.After diving it the past few months with poor vis its nice to have it back to normal.Pothole line is still a little murky,Peanut is good I heard.Peacock cavern vis is alot better as well..Randy

Glad to hear it!

Glad to hear the great news, we'll be back down there next wkend.

Stairman, how about Little River?

Its not like it should be,but probably 30ft vis.Further back towards the well casing gets a little murky.Get there early or the local swimmers will have the parking lot too full to get close.

Glad to hear the great news, we'll be back down there next wkend.

Stairman, how about Little River?
I was at little river friday, and the viz was about 30ft like Randy said. Less flow than the devils system from what I could tell.

Reports from non-professionals say that there is actually discernable flow in the Peanut Tunnel. Also , depth at the top of the Breakdown room is now below 7 feet.

Unknown Author.

P.S. Lots of River Intrusion water on the jump from Cisteen line to Nicholson. Viz less than 5 feet in spots.

I wouldn't pay any attention to an anonymous non-professional report such as that. :D

Me either... :rofl3:
(There's more then one Fool in da Hen House you know ... ) :wink:

Beano

Hi Jean, it was good seeing you again. We dove Little River Fri afternoon vis was alot better probably up to 50'. All day Sat. we had Organe Grove to ourself till the last dive some OW diver showed up. Sun dove P1, that was nasty in the basin, then went back to OG, after lunch headed to Madison. All in all a great wkend of diving, and except for the 1 dive we had the whole place to oursevles, got to love it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom