opposite...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina

Missing Diva.
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
OK...everyone is bored with the pretty nudis so I thought I'd post something from the other end of the spectrum.

I found this girl (see her bow?) under some weedy type stuff on a muck dive site last week when Dave and I were out doing exploratory dives for new sites.

You can see her pretty well in this frame, but in several others I have you really have to know she's there! Amazing camo, these guys...err...I mean, girls!

stonecold.jpg

Is it one of those pictures where you have to stare at it for 30 seconds before some image comes up? :p

I think I can make out a pair of eyes and a huge mouth that is down turned at the corners. What is it anyway?

bigbadwolf:
Is it one of those pictures where you have to stare at it for 30 seconds before some image comes up? :p

:D

I think I can make out a pair of eyes and a huge mouth that is down turned at the corners. What is it anyway?

I think it is called Stone Fish?

Look like one of 'em magic eye picture, just look at it long enough and you will see it :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom