Open water PADI Near Nusa Dua

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mrdee

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
Hi
New to the board - although I have been lurking for a few weeks.
50 year old first timer

Due to travel to Bali in 4 weeks and would like the opportunity to try scuba diving . I am signed up for the PADI open-water referral local to me and will need to complete the open water dives in Bali . Work and family commitments mean I can't do the complete open water course before departure and have opted for the referral course. do the course with my two children aged 15 and 19

This is our first time in SE Asia and the holiday was not booked with scuba in mind, but having spoken with friends I have caught the bug. Did a discover course last week and we absolutely loved it.
Any personal recommendations for dive centres with patient, friendly instructors near Nusa Dua would be appreciated.

Not looking for anything too adventurous yet, just some good solid instruction and guidance in a warm water setting .
Thanks
Dee

What is your dive center name. I will be in Tulamben Amed in September.
Currently Fun Divers Bali (Amed Fun Divers on Google), will be rebranding soon as I have just taken over as of 1 July. We are CCR and Tech friendly with all the bits and bobs

Thanks!
Can you DM me with contact details.
We are in Bali from 15 August.
brendon@desertreefdive.com is best, we can arrange a Zoom call or whatever works. leaving this here not DM in case someone else coming across this thread would like to reach out as well

@ScubaWithTurk

Probably pop by and visit you when we're in Bali next October.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom