Open water dive PADI in Bangkok HELP!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

All of us that have trained with PADI have our issues, and all of them get re-tread all over this board.

Really? Voicing issues about PADI on a website?
Is it not in the early chapters of the DM manual that you shall not speak a bad word about the almighty?
Obviously you are one of the fortunate ones that didn't get totally brainwashed.

And obviously you're the one who can't learn to separate the good from the bad. The useful from the useless. The relevant from the irrelevant. Everyone else's posts from yours.

And obviously you're the one who can't learn to separate the good from the bad. The useful from the useless. The relevant from the irrelevant. Everyone else's posts from yours.

I appologise again for voicing my opinion.

maybe you have been brainwashed after all?

:mooner:

It would be really useful if you could include a picture of both the Students manual and Instructors manual. I want to go diving again this December. It would be a really huge help. Do you have any idea where I can buy the official PADI logbook as well? Maybe a website?

Orangiraffe,

If you are interested in obtaining a copy of the PADI Instructor Manual then I could maybe help you out. I could give you (free of charge and no strings attached) the original 2008 multimedia (DVD) version. I get a new DVD Instructor Manual every year upon renewing my Teaching Status and don't really need the 2008 disc anymore.

I must say Bowmouth that is most charitable of you.

Do you think the almighty will view your generosity with such enthusiasm?

Do you think the almighty will view your generosity with such enthusiasm?

I think PADI is all for recycling and saving our planet. I rather make someone happy with the disc than tossing it in the bin and contributing to global warming....

:pirate2:

I agree, and am serious when I said your actions are most charitable. There are not many that would do the same.

But seriously I think the almighty would rather sell a new one. When it comes to a choice between the environment and proffit, many companies show their true colours.

Hey bowmouth that would be really nice? You're in Thailand? I'm located in Singapore..is it safe to have it mailed over? I could cover the charges for postage...

I think you're absurdly insane. Your comment was totally irrelevant. I may be a new member to this forum but the thing you do with replying-to-every-post-even-though-it-is-not-relevant thing is totally crazy. Are you a native of Thailand? I was there a couple of times and just June when I was there, the natives are a 1000 times as UNrude as you.

Hey bowmouth that would be really nice? You're in Thailand? I'm located in Singapore..is it safe to have it mailed over? I could cover the charges for postage...

Hi Giraffe,

Yes, I'm in Thailand (Phuket) and could mail it to you. No problem!!!
You could PM me and send me your snail-mail address. If the postal charges aren't too much I could take care of those as well.
:biggrin3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom