Open water Cert ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

poomero

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Doesn anyone know of an inexpensive shop that does an open water cert in the north bay(marin or north)? My buddy is looking to get certified and he asked if i know anyone.

Let me know what you come up with.

Pinnacles is $538 after the gear rental
Bamboo Reef is $578.50

+1 for them. I can vouch for Rob, got certified through him and I'm more than comfortable in the water. TAkes the time to explain things as needed.

Holy crap. I thought the $355 w/ educational materials, gear rental, & boat dive we charge was expensive.

Shop around some more, maybe borrow some gear from friends?

Sonoma Coast Divers in Rohnert Park (previously Bamboo Reef) sent out an email recently for a 50% off Groupon.

Sonoma Coast Divers Deal of the Day | Groupon Napa / Sonoma

They are an SSI shop, I've taken a Performance Free diving course through them and they have treated me well over the years for scuba as well.
That is the best deal you are going to find! My friend bought it last month. The funny thing is the groupon was supposed to expire the day he signed up. They must have extended it since "Expires Sep 11, 2013". The deal is working as their classes are full into March if not May by this point.

I just sent the deal to him. I think its a great price and i hope he gets it.

so

sonoma state good 40 hr plus class its a good deal they teach you free diving as well as scuba with some rescue

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom