Oops!!! #@!#$%@!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thunder Bay Minnow

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Bought my new force fins Pro to take to Florida and on my Third dive lost one in the surf!! Not quite used to them yet and still learning how to use them to the best of their ability. Or to decide if I really like them or not.

Is it possible to buy a single replacement Pro XXL with foam instep?

HELP!!!!!!

Jeff

Last edited:
Bought my new force fins Pro to take to Florida and on my Third dive lost one in the surf!! Not quite used to them yet and still learning how to use them to the best of their ability.

Is it possible to buy a single replacement Pro XXL with foam instep?

HELP!!!!!!

Jeff

Now you just have to lose the other one and you're set:D

OK I really never got on well with force fins.

You know I didn't care for them at first but I had them fitting wrong. I got them for my dry suit which they seemed to fit fine, although hadn't done a dive with them yet. Got here to Florida and took them on their first dive and they sucked!!! Didn't feel like I had ANY fin helping me at all. Got on line and learned about the sizing from the heavy boot I intended to use them for and the soft bood I am using here. The insteps changed everything! Prior to my loss, my buddy using SP split twins said I was leaving him in the dust! And they don't have that length that would get me in trouble on the reef either.

Too bad I will be a while before I can afford another pair.

You really need to try them out for a series of dives before counting them out completely.

Jeff (who is swimming in circles now)

call Blair back at the shop, he might be able to find you something

Jeff,
We do sell one fin or as we call it .5 You can send me a message on scubaboard or email me forcefin@forcefin.com with your phone number and I can advise you on your options. I will need size, model, color. If you are using Nylon heel straps, stand up, place the fins at your feet and tell me which side the buckle is on.
Look forward to getting into the water with two Force Fins,
Blair Mott

Just as a side note, I know a one legged diver in Vancouver who says he never has to buy fin, someone is always offering him a free one :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom