Only a few days left: Enter the 5 year, 5 Contests Now!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ted S

SB Co-Founder
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
**** Enter Now ****

This week is your final opportunity to enter ScubaBoard's 5 years, 5 contests super giveaway. Contest participants are eligible to win one of these fantastic prizes:

• From Dive Paradise & Villablanca Garden Beach Hotel win a Trip for 2 in Cozumel plus 5 days of diving!1
  • From ScubaToys win a Zeagle Brigade BCD.
  • From Nocturnal Lights win a SL50 Dive light, and an photo/video kit including a camera tray + arm setup.
  • From Mares win an Nemo Titanium Dive computer.
  • Also from Mares win an Abyss Regulator.

With 5 grand prizes and 5 runner-ups you have 10 chances to win from just one entry. To participate just just click here and fill out the short registration form, this is absolutely free thanks to our great sponsors!

**** Enter Now ****

** Sorry but due to current laws this contest is currently open to select countries only members only. If you would like your country to be included please contact us with your country name so we can research any applicable regulations for future promotions. ***

If you haven't entered yet (and are eligible for entry) be sure to do so now! The contest will close in just a few days.

This contest is now closed. The winners have been contacted and will be posted here after they confirm their entries. Thank you to everyone who entered!

darn, that means I lost :(

:wink:

What happened? My phone never rang. Did you guys get my number? OH, maybe I inadvertently deleted the winning notification in my e-mail. Feel free to send me my winner notification again! HAHAHAHAHAHA! OK, I had to get that out of my system.

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FIVE WINNERS!!! ENJOY YOUR NEW TOYS!!!

Tech Admin:
This contest is now closed. The winners have been contacted and will be posted here after they confirm their entries. Thank you to everyone who entered!
Woo Hoo, I just got an email saying I won the Abyss Regulator from Mares! I replied to the email, but just to re-confirm, all the address information you have is correct.

Now I can't say I NEVER win in these contests! :10: Can't wait to try out my prize.

Thank you very much!
Jason

PS, if there is a choice, I use DIN.

JasonH20:
Now I can't say I NEVER win in these contests!
I still can! Congratulations Jason! I hope you enjoy the new regulator! Let us know how well it breathes when you try it out for the first time!

Hey, the UPS van just dropped off my Mares Abyss Reg! I'll get it hooked up soon and be sure to let everyone know what I think.

Thanks ScubaBoard for the great gift, I really appreciate it!

Thanks,
Jason

I'm a winner too! :banana:Congrats on the new reg Jason. I got an e-mail saying that I won a Zeagle Brigade BCD from ScubaToys. Can't wait till I get it and try it out in the water.

I can't say I never win these things either, especially considering I won a dive gear box from a dive shop at the dive show earlier this year too :D

Thanks Scubaboard and ScubaToys :wave-smil

Back
Top Bottom