One Year Later

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Batfish

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
It does not seem like a year to me. But today I went down to the beach at Patong (Phuket) and stared at the tranquil sea. Whatever emotions I have felt over the last year will now be put in the past. My son was born here in Phuket about 2 weeks after the tsunami. Now he's nearly 1, starting to walk and communicate in his own way. The future is way more important than the past.

With all the ceremonies going on today there will be a lot of sadness in the air as people grieve for lost ones all over the affected region.

We all pray for a safe, happy and prosperous new year.

Here's to 2006.

Batfish:
It does not seem like a year to me. But today I went down to the beach at Patong (Phuket) and stared at the tranquil sea. Whatever emotions I have felt over the last year will now be put in the past. My son was born here in Phuket about 2 weeks after the tsunami. Now he's nearly 1, starting to walk and communicate in his own way. The future is way more important than the past.

With all the ceremonies going on today there will be a lot of sadness in the air as people grieve for lost ones all over the affected region.

We all pray for a safe, happy and prosperous new year.

Here's to 2006.
amen!

my angel just turned 1 a month ago... there's nothing in the world i wouldn't do or dream for her

here's to 2006.

Jag

Batfish:

I intend to observe a minute of silence and send a prayer in the direction of all those who lost loved ones a year ago. Yes, it is hard to believe it has been a year.

---Bob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom