One expensive hobby might lead to another....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dave in PA

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
While researching gas boosters and PP blending and compressors online, I ran across the little known hobby of .......

Constructing Home Made Jet engines: Pulse Jets, turbines made from automotive turbochargers, propane fuel, alcohol, gasoline, kerosene fuels. Jet engine powered go karts.......

Now I'm trying to figure out which is safer, boosting HP Oxygen in my garage or building my own jet engine!

Dave in PA:
While researching gas boosters and PP blending and compressors online, I ran across the little known hobby of .......

Constructing Home Made Jet engines: Pulse Jets, turbines made from automotive turbochargers, propane fuel, alcohol, gasoline, kerosene fuels. Jet engine powered go karts.......

Now I'm trying to figure out which is safer, boosting HP Oxygen in my garage or building my own jet engine!
Why not combine the two and play with rocket engines.

Actually, the rocket engines use LOX, liquid Oxygen. The funny thing is, you can get a cryo tank of LOX easier than a T of USP (medical) oxygen.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom