One day I was surfing the net and I found....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jackal

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Bubble Blowers,

I also join you from the land of DownUnder, South Australia. I am a PADI MSDT and President of the Glenelg Scuba Diving Club that has approx 800 Members. Our diving conditions are hard, due poor visability and strong currents but we would like to think it makes us better divers (at least we REALLY appreciate vis greater than 10metres).

Our club and shop website is at www.glenelgscuba.com.au and I welcome any of you to dive with use if your heading our way..

We are celebrating the sinking of our newest wreck, the HOBART. It was sunk as a artificial reef in Nov and previously the HMAS Hobart was a Charles F. Adams class guided missile destroyer in the Royal Australia Navy (DDG 39), built in the United States of America and commissioned in 1965 in Boston. Her role was air defence of the fleet. View the scuttling project at http://www.dive-southaustralia.com

Anyway this is a long winded introduction and I hope to exchange valuable information about diving, the mating habits of cuttlefish and lure some of you to South Australia....

Welcome to boards!

A pristine vessel to dive! Do post a couple of pictures to celebrate the new dive locale.

and welcome to the board!
Have fun and dive safe!:sun:

Are you near the Bass Strait? That would be rough.
Your neighbour from across the ditch,
The Thunder from Down Under
The Gasman

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom