One Breath Around The World

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Watched the premier in Dusseldorf.
When the whale scean came every freediver around me (including me :) )called him a lucky as.....
That man really knows how to live.

Just saw it via a FB link and while still scratching my head as to how to post the video source w/o FB wrapped al around I was glad you posted already (just searching for it on YouTube didńt even occur to me (yet), ... duh....

Anyway, MESMERIZING !!! Visually stunning !!!

Edit: And no animals being touched...

Just saw it via a FB link and while still scratching my head as to how to post the video source w/o FB wrapped al around...

Click on the video title and it will open on YouTube, if that answers your question.

upload_2019-2-3_13-4-27.png

Another option is to paste the URL into the post:

upload_2019-2-3_13-8-48.png
It will come out like this:

Click on the video title and it will open on YouTube, if that answers your question.

Another option is to paste the URL into the post:

It will come out like this:

Yep, thanks. It answers my question for ScubaBoard ... but it seems not to work like that in Facebook... and it's not thst important eiter...

Yes, beautiful! The underwater landscapes early in the film are fascinating also. His wife did all the filming on breath hold.

Why, though, is it ok for breathhold divers to touch things and walk along the bottom underwater? A scuba diver would be pilloried for walking along the bottom.

Would this Bajau be pilloried too doing the same for food?

Why, though, is it ok for breathhold divers to touch things and walk along the bottom underwater? A scuba diver would be pilloried for walking along the bottom.

Because someone creates a well-intentioned "rule" that ultimately replaces thinking. Pretty soon society takes it literally and as a command from god, instead of understanding the intent. Disturbing sand and barren rocks is not the same as beating the crap out of corals, sea anemones, and nudibranchs with Scuba tanks, dangling SPGs, and fins. It is pretty hard to inflict serious injuries with bare skin and neutral buoyancy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom