On-line trainings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Efka76

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Nowadays almost all countries are under lockdown and diving is not possible. Wanted to ask you what on-line training you are doing, watching diving webinars, reading diving manuals / books.

I am currently doing on-line BSAC Dive Leader theory training and listening other BSAC webinars. This is very convenient as I can complete almost all theory module and then do practical training after lockdown is lifted.

Also, I am reading Alan Watts book "The Weather" in order to better understand factors which affect weather. After that will be reading RAID on-line materials (especially that relate to Trimix and Cave diving.... maybe will read materials about rebreather diving as this area is still a black box for me.

SSI science of diving for some strange reason.

I'm also going to start the book work for dive master so I'm helping my local shop.

Should keep me busy hopefully long enough till I can get wet again.

I'm doing dive leader training too. Our club instructor uses Zoom and had the .ppt ready to go as well as emailing us a couple of example documents beforehand and I already had the course materials. Works nicely I think and I've got used to not being face to face. We had an interesting group discussion on the format of Lat/Long coordinates (DMS vs decimal).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom