On call massages

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gopbroek

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
How about a post listing contact information for on call massages. I do not want to start any debate about bubbles and post dive exercising. The type of massage wanted is for adults who are engaging in low impact diving and would like to get a relaxing massage in the afternoon without laying in a shop near Melgar across from someone with a balloon wrapped around their head.

I have heard of various people but do not have their contact info, the premier name I hear is Frank who charges $25 for an hour +. Unfortunately he is in high demand and not always available. Here is Frank’s card, does anyone have any other contacts of on call massage folks and pricing?

upload_2018-11-19_20-29-55.png

Graciela Campo Aguilar

Caring and quite good for relaxing and working out stiffness. Available in home and is very flexible for scheduling. My sister in law loved her.

I have a card around here somewhere but she's on Facebook frequently.

Cameron

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom