On Board, Finally

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

J_J_I

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hi all,

I've been lurking the boards for a long time now and figured what better to do on a day before diving to to hop on the Scubaboard forum.

Little background I guess; +10 years of diving, thousands of dives, hundreds of students, and now two very expensive subsets of this hobby technical diving and photography diving. I have only done three warm water dives, the rest have been off the coast of California, from SD to Mendocino. PADI, NAUI, SSI, AAUS, TDI, EFR, DAN, the alphabet soup keeps growing.

Currently battling with my massive pile of dive gear and keeping it's growth to reasonable limits. It's too easy when I can call it a tax write-off to buy more tanks.

Welcome to ScubaBoard. Glad you decided to join.

howdy and welcome aboard from southeast florida....sounds like you have a dive shop in your garage...good luck and dive safe.

Welcome aboard fellow cold-water diver!

Howdy from Texas, and welcome to ScubaBoard membership!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom