Closed OMS Slipstream fins, XL

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Laconic

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Well, they're OMS Slipstream fins as the title says, and you can look at the pics. Not much else to say!

Asking $70 + shipping (UPS Ground), which I expect will be $20 or so. Alternatively, local pickup in Chicago (Lakeview). PayPal only.

Attachments

• IMG_2884.jpeg
    IMG_2884.jpeg
    65.9 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_8703.jpeg
    IMG_8703.jpeg
    61 KB · Views: 103
I would be inclined to bid, but the $59.85 quote on EBay for standard shipping (UPS Ground) to Seattle is deterring me.

Yikes. I never know how much shipping is going to be, but it seems it’s mainly distance and not size or weight. That would explain why it cost $60 to ship a BP/W to CA, but only $20 to ship fins, similar weight and same size box, to PA.

I’m going to try to get the shipping cost down through more creative packaging...

I managed to cut the dimensions down, and corrected the weight, so hopefully it's substantially cheaper for everyone now. Thanks for pointing this out, you have done me a favor!

Willing to ship internationally? How much would it cost to ship it to Israel?

I'd buy these in a heartbeat if I didn't already own a pair. Best fins ever.

Willing to ship internationally? How much would it cost to ship it to Israel?

I would be willing to ship internationally through eBay, but it's too late for me to add that to the listing. I suspect the shipping cost would be rather discouraging anyway.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom