OMS H-valves 7/8

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

redneck23ms

Contributor
Reaction score
i have 2 OMS H-valves. came out of genesis/asahi tanks. 300 bar. both were functional when removed a few months ago. part number on the main valve is 26-IG PS $60 each plus shipping

Last edited:
I'm very confused. If these are 7/8 valves, they should be 300 bar HP and would NOT be convertible with a slug. The newer Asahi tanks are standard 3/4 neck. I'm not aware of OMS making 7/8 neck valves, but I really never knew their product line.

they are 300 bar. i assumed they were 7/8" since they came out of asahi tanks that were manufactured 3-02 and are 3500 psi. and again i assumed that they are convertible since they have the dimple on the back side for the yoke screw. but i could be wrong.

edit: since they are 300 bar then they shouldn't be convertible. i didn't think about that before so i changed the ad. also i'm 99.9% sure they are 7/8" with a tape measure its roughly 7/8 from outside of the threads to outside of the threads. also i read that a quarter will fit inside the neck of a 3/4" tank but not 7/8 and a quarter is definitely bigger than the neck on these valves.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom