OMS H valve

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BIGJC

Reaction score
I have an OMS mainfold and am looking to makes some H valves, do I have to buy the OMS adaptors or would another, less expensive brand be ok??

I doubt it. The OMS uses that funky face seal design instead of the normal barrel O-ring design. Right now, I'm trying to confirm if my Genesis dual outlet adaptor will fit into a Sherwood, Dive Rite, Scuba Pro, or Sea Elite modular K-valve. I'm betting it will. I'd take apart my doubles to find out, but they're full :rolleyes:.

:)

Mike

OMS works with OMS.I have Dive-Rite and OMS H-valves.They don't interchange.OMS adapters are $120 at liesurepro_Ouch..

Originally posted by 100days-a-year
OMS works with OMS.I have Dive-Rite and OMS H-valves.They don't interchange.OMS adapters are $120 at liesurepro_Ouch..
Yikes, that's about what a complete, brand new SeaElite H valve (both parts, either a 200 BAR with yoke conevrter or 300 BAR setup) costs from Diver's Supply (http://www.divers-supply.com/). They're in their paper catalog, not the online one.

Roak

Roakey,I got 2xlp95 with the manifold for $300,the H-valves were sitting in a buddies garage unused.I don't have a lotta OMS stuff for that reason.Living next to cave country gets you lotsa bahgains as people discover deep,dark underground ain't for them.

Back
Top Bottom