For Sale OMS gear for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JCH616

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
Make me an offer and I will ship it out to you. Everything in great condition.
*Located and ships out of SLC, Utah*

Attachments

• IMG_5183.jpeg
    IMG_5183.jpeg
    230.9 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_5184.jpeg
    IMG_5184.jpeg
    230 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_5190.jpeg
    IMG_5190.jpeg
    218.2 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_5195.jpeg
    IMG_5195.jpeg
    222.2 KB · Views: 133
$200 plus Shipping to anyone who buys this by Sunday! Thank you,
Joshua Herrera

Your title is a bit vague. You might want to create an ad that says OMS wing or BP/W for sale. Your ad does not say what size the harness is, how much lift the bladder is designed for, how long you have owned or dived this setup.

I have two of these setups already (with a smaller wing) and really like them. I'd be interested if I needed another.

I bought this setup from my father who only used it twice before upgrading. I myself used it 3 times before moving from CA to UT. It’s been hanging out in my closet for about 5 months now. Still in very good condition.

Harness: XL
Wing: 45lbs lift
Total dives: 5

Asking $250 plus shipping. The OMS backplate alone cost $150 (new). I’m just trying to clear up some space at home but not in a rush to sell. I wouldn’t mind another dive or two with the old man if it doesn’t sell. Thanks for looking, lmk if yall have further questions.

I bought this setup from my father who only used it twice before upgrading. I myself used it 3 times before moving from CA to UT. It’s been hanging out in my closet for about 5 months now. Still in very good condition.

Harness: XL
Wing: 45lbs lift
Total dives: 5

Asking $250 plus shipping. The OMS backplate alone cost $150 (new). I’m just trying to clear up some space at home but not in a rush to sell. I wouldn’t mind another dive or two with the old man if it doesn’t sell. Thanks for looking, lmk if yall have further questions.
I'm interested - feel free to DM me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom