OMS complete IQ backpack harness system for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cane12548

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello everyone,

I’m having to sale an OMS backpack harness system. This Technical setup is in very good condition and was very lightly used, (I put Approx. 20 rec. dives on it). The system includes: cushioned backpack harness w/integrated weight pouches (L-XL), aluminum backplate, 45lb wing bladder with bands, and single tank plate attachment. I have several pics if interested, just ask and I’ll email them to you. I’m asking $450.00 OBO (includes shipping if necessary). Any questions please ask. If you’re wondering why I need to get rid of it, simple, I need the money. I don’t do any tech. diving so I really don’t need a high-speed BC like this so I figured I could sell for a little needed extra money. Thanks.

I might be interested. PM Sent. Please send pics, my email address is in the private message I sent you. Thanks.

Payment Sent.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom