OMS 200 BAR K Valve Parts Needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Windknot

Contributor
Reaction score
Looking for help finding OMS Parts Dealer (Preferably Online) I need to get the endcaps for my 200 BAR H Valves. I have split my doubles to use as singles and need the caps.

And yes, I do know that OMS had a recall on those caps.

Any help is appreciated.

Hey Windknot,

Try Leisure Pro - they stock some OMS valve gear, and I just bought a Dive Rite manifold plug from them. I couln't see any OMS ones but since they carry similar gear you might want to try them.

Ben

Ben,

Just wondering what you paid for your plug... I found a place in California that has the OMS plug listed on line for $21.50. Seems like a lot for a small cap....but then again...this is SCUBA.

Thanks for the reply.....incidently, I have an inquiry in at Leisurepro and am waiting for a reply.

Wind

Geeze....everytime I need something.....I look around and cant find it.....then someone says...."Try LeisurePro....."

And I find what I need.

Two caps and a couple of those hokey nitrox-green valve handles are on the way....as well as thier newest catalog...

Thanks to all,

Thanks DAVE R. at LeisurePro

Wind Happy - WIND OUT

Back
Top Bottom