Oms 119

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jersey Diver:
What do you all think of the oms 119, steel cylinder? This is my first scuba tank, so I was looking for some opinions. TY

I have it, but FWIW, it's really a Faber 108. There's some kind of fuzzy math that OMS does to get the 119 out of it. I liked it enough to buy another one (Faber 108). Even though they're LP, my LDS routinely gives me a minimum of 3000#'s in ithem (making them about 135cf):D . HTH

Thank you for the info, i didn't know it was the same tank. The one i got was 3442 psi is the faber 108 the same psi rating? Do you think 329 bucks is a fair price?

The OMS 119 is a high pressure steel tank (3442) manufactured by PST. They are new to the market this year, and are hot dip galvanized. They are the about the same size as the Faber 97, which are low pressure (2400, 2640 with +). OMS has discontinued their low pressure tanks manufactured by Faber. LP has the OMS 119 listed at 259.95.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom