Wanted OLYMPUS XZ-1 Camera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have one that's in great shape with limited, top-side only use, with a screen protector film on the back. Extra batteries with charger, Lowepro case and original stuff. Let me look at it tonight and see what the shutter count etc. is. PM me with an offer and I'll respond wit pictures and answer any questions you have.

Thank you for your response. I will wait to hear further from you and then perhaps we can get together on a price. Thanks.

Apologies for the delay; this weekend was our biggest show of the year at a local Christmas event (Cleveland I-X Center Christmas Connection) and my wife got sick so I had to step it up a notch. I will pull it out of the case tonight though and get back to you either this evening or tomorrow.

Apologies for the delay; this weekend was our biggest show of the year at a local Christmas event (Cleveland I-X Center Christmas Connection) and my wife got sick so I had to step it up a notch. I will pull it out of the case tonight though and get back to you either this evening or tomorrow.
OK, Thanks

I have one that has a small scratch on the lens. I'm in Orange County if you want to look at it.

Can you take some pics of it for me? How much would you like? Thanks, Speedofish. I am in San Diego.

I have a XZ-1 with original box, manuals, extra batteries, etc. Let me know if you are still looking for one.
Hi , yes I am still looking for one. How much are you asking for yours? What is the condition? Thanks. Speedofish

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom