Olympus underwater case PT-035

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi,

I have a PT-035 case in good condition that I no longer use and would be willing to sell if you are still interested.
The only problem is that I'm currently working in a very remote part of Madagascar and won't be back in Europe and able to post the case until April some time.
If you think you may still be interested in April, let me know and we can arrange something then.

Nick

If hollowriver is not intrested in your pt035 housing I am. I could wait till April. Thanks

I'll keep an eye on the thread and if anybody is still interested in April will be happy to come to a deal.

Nick

Hi,

I have a PT-035 case in good condition that I no longer use and would be willing to sell if you are still interested.
The only problem is that I'm currently working in a very remote part of Madagascar and won't be back in Europe and able to post the case until April some time.
If you think you may still be interested in April, let me know and we can arrange something then.

Nick

Thanks Nick I found one

If anyone still this housing and any related gear, I'd be interested... I'm headed to Bonaire next month and would like to get some pictures below 33 feet... spartankayaker@yahoo.com... Dirtydave, I sent you an e-mail if you still have your set-up.

jim

I have a PT 035 underwater case for an Olympus 770 stylus camera for sale if anyone else is looking. It has been used a few times but is in excellent condition and am selling it along with the Pelican waterproof case, pictures available. Please feel free to email me with any questions you may have at medic041@aol.com. Thanks and have a good day! Rob

Back
Top Bottom