For Sale Olympus TG5, PT-058 housing, AOI UWL-04 wet wide-angle lens, and 2x Sea and Sea YSD2 strobes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

laikabear

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Prefer local pickup in the Los Angeles / Pasadena, CA area.
This was only used a few times, I found I really prefer just diving and don't like to take and edit pictures and videos.

$400 for the camera and housing and arms / floats
$150 for the AOI wet lens
$500 for the pair of strobes
$900 for everything
olympus camera.jpg

Hi, how much for just the camera and housing (without the tray and floats) shipped to 33065? And what's the shutter count? Thanks

I may be interested in the lens

Hi, how much for just the camera and housing (without the tray and floats) shipped to 33065? And what's the shutter count? Thanks
I'll just charge for actual shipping and whatever insurance. Don't have the original box but I'll pack it up nicely.

Shutter count 1690

This was only used a few times, I found I really prefer just diving and don't like to take and edit pictures and videos.

$900 for everything
View attachment 855277
PS it's an AOI UW-4 Lens. Thought I included the model # but I did not.

I did a quickie search, AOI UW-4 or AOI UW-4a?

$900 for everything
View attachment 855277
PS it's an AOI UW-4 Lens. Thought I included the model # but I did not.
Hi! I’ll take the lens! I’m coming to California next week. Flying into San Francisco then driving to Santa Barbara to head out on the Vision to the Channel Islands. Not sure if we can cross paths somehow but it’s the closest I’ll ever be to Pasadena and LA. I may be able to squeeze in some time in the afternoon of August 29th to meet you. Will this work?

I'm interested in the tray and arms. I already have the camera. Let me know.
TIA!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom