Sold! Olympus TG-6, batteries, 2 red filters, housing

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pairadocs

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Olympus TG-6, batteries, 2 red filters, and a free housing if you buy the camera

3 batteries (some hold a charge better than others)

2 red filters - 1 filter is brand new never used. Tiffen screw on red filters.

housing - this is free, if you buy the aforementioned. I'll never use it again without the camera.

I used this a small amount. Bought in 2018 or 2019. Shutter count is low, 2841 shots. I upgraded to a big rig, Canon DSLR and Nauticam housing, so I never use this anymore.

Camera is located in USA, Newark, Delaware

$250 shipped USPS Priority in USA

20240804_200750.jpg

olympus tg6 (4).jpg

olympus tg6 shutter count 2841.jpg

olympus tg6 (2).jpg

olympus tg6 (1).jpg

Olympus TG-6, batteries, 2 red filters, and a free housing if you buy the camera

3 batteries (some hold a charge better than others)

2 red filters - 1 filter is brand new never used. Tiffen screw on red filters.

housing - this is free, if you buy the aforementioned. I'll never use it again without the camera.

I used this a small amount. Bought in 2018 or 2019. Shutter count is low, 2841 shots. I upgraded to a big rig, Canon DSLR and Nauticam housing, so I never use this anymore.

Camera is located in USA, Newark, Delaware

$250 shipped USPS Priority in USA

View attachment 854488

View attachment 854489
View attachment 854490

View attachment 854491
View attachment 854492
Olympus housing it looks like? Do you have the original boxes and documentation and such? Thx

Olympus housing it looks like? Do you have the original boxes and documentation and such? Thx
It is a SeaFrogs housing, not Olympus. Excellent price, even without the housing.

Turs is right (as usual/always - Thanks for chiming in T, appreciate the 'nod' on the price).

I don't have any original anything from anything i bought 5+ years ago. Not quite sure what the box will do for you underwater. But, here are some cool pics.....for documentation, of course

_ARY2873 jaw egg spit out(1).JPG

_ARY2577 jawfish eggs.JPG

_ARY2038 bait ball 1 cc1 .JPG

_ARY1634 bait ball cc1.JPG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom