Wanted Olympus TG 5 or 6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tkdcol

Contributor
Reaction score
Looking for a TG 5 or 6 interested in with the housing or just the Camera. Ideally looking for something on the cheaper end, the budget doesn't stretch to all the bells and whistles atm.

I am in Colombia, but can also get things reshipped easily from the US.

Be very careful, I bought one the other day on scuba swap and trade for 520$ scammed just an fyi

Looking for a TG 5 or 6 interested in with the housing or just the Camera. Ideally looking for something on the cheaper end, the budget doesn't stretch to all the bells and whistles atm.

I am in Colombia, but can also get things reshipped easily from the US.

I have a TG-5 in good condition along with the two conversion lens (FCON-T01 and TCON-T01 - wide angle & telephoto). The tele isn't so useful for underwater, but it is ok above. The wide angle is excellent for underwater. I don't have a housing to offer.

If you are interested let me know... can do PayPal with buyer protection if you are worried about a scammer (like the above post). There always seems to be some dishonest person out there. :/

Thanks & good luck in your search!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom