Closed Olympus TG-5 + Housing + Big Blue VTL3800P video/dive light + Kraken tray and ultralight arms

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rich-D-Fish

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
This I the best travel camera setup I have every used. The microscope mode on the TG-5 is amazing. The Big Blue light is the perfect dive light that switches to wide angle video light at the touch of a button. The tray and arms break down small for travel. I just don't plan to do much (if any) more diving due to lung damage due to Covid. I paid close to $1500 for everything new. The TG-6 is out now but the only real difference is the wifi capability. Will sacrifice at $700 so that some diver will put it to good use. This is a GREAT setup for a beginner or a good photographer needing a travel camera. I'm not the best photographer, but here is a sample video of the last trip I used this camera rig for.
IMG_3807.jpg
IMG_3808.jpg
IMG_3807.jpg
IMG_3808.jpg
IMG_3809.jpg
IMG_3810.jpg

That is a great setup at and incredible price. I already have a TG-5 (and 6) or I would snap it up. If you don't sell it right away and will consider breaking it up, I would like the tray, arms and light. Let me know.

Thankfully already have a TG-6 setup, otherwise I'd be incurring more diving-related Wife Wrath by buying this setup. Great rig for anyone looking for simple, compact photos and video.

That is a great setup at and incredible price. I already have a TG-5 (and 6) or I would snap it up. If you don't sell it right away and will consider breaking it up, I would like the tray, arms and light. Let me know.

I would be open to breaking it up. What would you like to offer for the tray, arms and light?

Did you sell it?

Did you sell it?

I "think" so? I girl said she would take it and I sent her the PayPal request hours ago, but nothing yet. If she flakes on me I will let you know.

Sounds good. That is a great deal and if I didn't already have a 5 and a 6 I would have snapped it up. Let me know what she decides.

Sounds good. That is a great deal and if I didn't already have a 5 and a 6 I would have snapped it up. Let me know what she decides.

Sorry, she took it. Just had to wait to get home to get her PayPal info. LOL

Sorry, she took it. Just had to wait to get home to get her PayPal info. LOL

No problem, I like it when a great deal works out for everyone. Thanks for letting me know.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom