Closed: Olympus TG-4 & PT-056 Housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bmorescuba

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
For Sale: Olympus TG-4 camera and PT-056 Underwater housing.

I'll detail exactly what's included below. Here's my attempt to describe the condition of everything as accurately as possible. I'm throwing in a 32GB SD card, a couple aftermarket batteries, and a single arm tray.

TG-4 - used, good condition. The shutter count on this camera is 4,071. Everything works. The waterproofness of the camera is intact (down to the rated 50ft.). Functionally, the camera has no issues. Cosmetically, I would rate it about 5/10. The lens has no scratches, but the rear LCD has several small ones. Some of the paint on the lettering has worn off. This camera has been used in pools, fresh water diving, and salt water diving. The biggest cosmetic issue for me is some salt water buildup around the screws surrounding the lens. I have always rinsed the camera after use, but when I first started using it, I didn't realize that you should remove the ring surrounding the lens while rinsing as well. If you rinse without doing this, salt water can remain inside this ring and cause minor corrosion on the screws. I've highlighted this in one picture with the lens ring cover removed. I've cleaned it thoroughly and have been using it in its current state for several years, so it's not a big deal. I replaced the standard lens ring cover with the CLA-T01. If you use the camera underwater, leave the CLA-T01 on, then remove it when rinsing. If you use the camera in the housing, just remove the CLA-T01.

Batteries: All 3 batteries hold a charge, but I would not trust them for more than 1 dive (maybe 150 shots with flash on low power).

PT-056 - used, very good condition. I doubt this has seen more than 20 ocean dives. There are no issues that I'm aware of. Some very minor cosmetic blemishes, but that's it.

Olympus TG-4 with latest firmware. Red color
1x Olympus LI-92B Battery
1x Olympus F-2AC-1B AC Adapter
2x Olympus USB charging/data cables (aftermarket, CB-USB8 compatible)
2x Wasabi BTR-LI90B-JWP Aftermarket batteries
1x Wasabi LCH-LI50b Wall Charger
1x Sandisk Ultra 32GB SDHC Memory Card (Class 10, 80MB/s)
1x Olympus CLA-T01 Converter adapter for the Fisheye and Tele Converter Lenses
2x 40.5mm lens caps for CLA-T01

Olympus PT-056 Underwater Housing for TG-4 (fits TG-3, too)
1x Olympus PRLC-14 body lens cap for PT-056
1x Oylmpus POL-053 O-ring for PT-056
1x Olympus Silca-5S silicon grease (cap broken)
1x Olympus PFUD-09 LCD Hood
1x Olympus PFCA-02 Optical fiber cable adapter
a few spare Olympus desiccant packs designed for PT-056
Olympus o-ring picker

Single Arm Tray from Optical Ocean Sales

Due to the cosmetic issues of the TG-4, I'm going to price this low at $350 US. I will include PayPal fees and USPS shipping in that price. I would prefer to ship using USPS, but will consider international or other carriers at buyer's expense.

sell-tg-sm-1.jpg sell-tg-sm-2.jpg sell-tg-sm-3.jpg sell-tg-sm-4.jpg sell-tg-sm-5.jpg sell-tg-sm-6.jpg sell-tg-sm-7.jpg sell-tg-sm-8.jpg sell-tg-sm-9.jpg sell-tg-sm-10.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom