Olympus Product Registration

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dwlmgold

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
So... I went to register my new TG--5 and TG-058 Underwater Housing on the Olympus Support Product Registration page. I completed the page and pressed continue. Nothing happened. I tried in both an Edge and Chrome browsers. Nothing. I finally found a customer support number and called it. They told me the product registration page is only there for "marketing purposes" and is not functional. Seems real strange. The good news is that the firmware in the camera is current. I guess I will have to check for upgrades periodically. I was hoping the registration would give me notifications of firmware releases.

So, I finally got my camera and housing registered with Olympus. I had a round where they said "use these links". It worked for the housing but not the camera. Ultimately I filled out the registration page for the camera but left the serial number blank and sent the page. After the error, I entered the serial number and that worked.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom