Olympus PEN E-PL10 Best Underwater Camera Settings & Gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BackscatterUW

Contributor
Reaction score
BackscatterUW A new article has been posted

Olympus PEN E-PL10 Best Underwater Camera Settings & Gear

Olympus-E-PL10-Underwater-Settings-Banner-SB.jpg

Continue reading the Original Article.

Hi guys, First we love Backscatter and have bought most of our camera gear from you. I am looking for a replacement for the GoPro8 for our YouTube channel A Diver's Life. They 8 video quality took a nose dive from the 7 - so much so that every video person on the island has stopped putting Backscatter filters on their gopros as the GoPro tries to be smart and hoses the picture - white balance is totally hosed often turning the video to a blue tint. We are also used to shooting in manual mode to get better quality. We use the Panasonic GH5S for our video but there are places where we shoot that you just can't take in a big camera housing with a dome port - especially at much of the dive sites on Bonaire's east coast. Also, I would like a camera that is small enough so that I can take it with the GH5S and shoot macro on some dives. We want a portable action camera that takes much higher quality video than the GoPro but is small enough to be able to take in rough conditions. We want it to shoot macro as well as wide angle and the video quality has to be great quality when shooting at 60fps 1k and 4k. What do you recommend? This looks a little big for what we need although I don't plan on strapping anything on our heads.

I'm just waiting with bated breath for the wide angle video to debut.

Waiting also

Any updates on when you will be adding more videos?

???

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom