For Sale Olympus OMD EM1 Mkii plus Olympus housing and port

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Big Bald Biker

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
For sale is this great intermediate setup for both scuba and above water photography

All items in very good (if not better) condition. Camera has had light use as my backup camera and the housing/port has only had one weekends diving as I bought it in Australia and had to move with work shortly thereafter.

Looking for $1000 all in to me after postage/insurance and any fees

View media item 210679View media item 210678View media item 210677View media item 210676View media item 210675View media item 210674View media item 210673

For sale is this great intermediate setup for both scuba and above water photography

All items in very good (if not better) condition. Camera has had light use as my backup camera and the housing/port has only had one weekends diving as I bought it in Australia and had to move with work shortly thereafter.

Looking for $1000 all in to me after postage/insurance and any fees

View media item 210679View media item 210678View media item 210677View media item 210676View media item 210675View media item 210674View media item 210673

FYI - When trying to view your photos it says that we don't have permission.

View attachment 628959
IMG_4157.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom