Wanted Olympus Micro 4/3rds 9-18 wide angle lens

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

flybigjet

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
If you have one gathering dust, please let me know.

Or failing that, does anyone have a lead on a photo forum with a good "Used-For Sale" section?

Thanks!

R.

Last edited:
wetpixel.com

Its a great lens .. one of my favorites! Good luck in your hunt!

I have a 9-18 Oly with zoom ring and a Zen 170mm port (nautical N85 port size) that I’m looking to sale as a package if your interested?

I have a 9-18 Oly with zoom ring and a Zen 170mm port (nautical N85 port size) that I’m looking to sale as a package if your interested?
Thanks, but I don't think I need the port. I'll just keep an eye out for a cheap one to fall into my lap from the Bay or sommat. I figured out that the Panasonic lenses work as well, so as long as I can find one that fits in the Olympus housing, that's another option.

Leaving next week for Guam and Palau, so I'm more or less out of time anyway.

Thanks though.

R.

Thanks, but I don't think I need the port. I'll just keep an eye out for a cheap one to fall into my lap from the Bay or sommat. I figured out that the Panasonic lenses work as well, so as long as I can find one that fits in the Olympus housing, that's another option.

Leaving next week for Guam and Palau, so I'm more or less out of time anyway.

Thanks though.

R.
Enjoy Palau, we went. 1.5 years ago, blue corner is awesome as is all the other diving.

Yeah, my wife and I did Guam, Palau and Truk last year. This year is the short form-- just Guam and Palau with some friends.
Try and get over to Rota from Guam. Terrific.

The disadvantage of DNG files is that they are not raw so many of the things you can do with raw are unpossible. Capture 1 should be able to get you to raw but it costs money. Gimp is free and there are a few other free programs.
Bill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom